Sunday, July 15, 2012

Surprise Baby Shower - for Louise!!

Hello there friends!!
We're having a baby shower over at MDUC for our gorgeous teamie, Louise
Louise is expecting her second bubba, due any day now and we wanted to help her celebrate by throwing her a baby shower. 
We all wish we could be with her in person to do this, but this is the best we could come up with.
The girls at MDUC have put together some beautiful baby inspiration to share with all of you. 

Louise is a close friend of mine and we are all eagerly anticipating the arrival of the newest addition to her family.  It has been an exciting few months for Louise and her gorgeous family. We wish them the very best and know their newest addition is going to be as perfect as their first daughter, Signe. 

The challenge for all of our MDUC friends to join in with is an inspiration photo with the theme - baby. 


I have made a gift for Louise, a door hanging for the new baby's nursery. 
I had so much fun making this for Louise. Its a joy to make a baby gift :o) 
I have masked Hobbie the Bear with Sweet Moon. 
The frame is cut using my Cricut and then the bottom layer punched with a MS Deep edge punch. 


All of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I had to show you some photos of my little guys in their PJs, straight out of bed with bed hair, lol. They wanted to be a part of the baby shower for Louise. 


Louise - I hope you are thoroughly surprised!! The girls really went to town, hahaha. 
We wanted to make the last few days of waiting special. 
Best of luck over the next few days, I hope your little princess is kind to you. 
We can't wait to meet the newest addition to your gorgeous family. 
Take care!

And big hugs!!



3 comments:

Astrid said...

Stunning card, fab colouring, love it !

Hugs Astrid

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

So cute!! Your card and your boys ;p
Hugs, Karin

Merkkari said...

Lovely masking :) I think I need to try this combination myself too. Thanks for the lovely idea. Your work is stunning as always!