Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tilda with Peanut

Hi everyone, how are you all today?
I have a card here to share that I sat and made last night. 
This is Tilda with Peanut from the Turning Leaves collection.
Have you seen the sneaks of the new Christmas collection today? Oh wow. So cute! But I can't believe there are Christmas stamps out so early! 


There are loads of Wild Orchid Crafts embellishments on my card. I love the Hip Rose buds. 


Here is a little close up of little Tilda. I love her hair. 


And finally, the rest of the card. The papers are lovely MME. 



Well.. thats it from me today. I'll be back on the weekend I hope with some things else to share. 
Enjoy the rest of your week,
Hugs x

6 comments:

Sharon said...

How bright and beautiful is this? Just love the colours, the gorgeous embellishments and that Tilda is stunning! Gorgeous colouring.

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous Kylie!
Hugs
Cordine

Anneke said...

What a sweet card Kylie :) Hugs Anneke

mae said...

This is beautiful, Kylie! I love the colors you used. Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous!

hugs,
Mae

JLJ Designs said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors.

Jen

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Amazing creation Kylie!
i love your colouring!
Hugs, Mandy