Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tilda Dancing with Stars

Hi there,
how are you today?
I am pretty excited to show you a little box I made using this adorable new stamp from Little Christmas collection. From my understanding, there have been 6 stamps released and there will be further released later on towards the end of August... so if you like these adorable stamps, keep an eye out for more!  Once i know more, I will update you. 

This is Tilda dancing with Stars. 


I used my Cricut and made a star shaped box. The template/cut file is from My Time Made Easy


I then used the Starlight Lace doo hickey die to make the pretty star lace edging. All of the edges are inked with Tea Die dirstress ink.


The pearl string and flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the pine cone and pine leaves are from a Time Holtz die, along with more doo hickey dies cuts to decorate - Tilda Ticket, Star Tag and Angel Wing.


The top layer of cardstock is embossed and a generous amount of stickles added. 

I hope you've seen the collection around in the stores. I know I am in love with the little bears! So cute. 
Take care and I hope to be back later in the week with more to share!
Until then - Hugs

3 comments:

Yulis Kartika said...

pretty beautiful Kylie, and love all your details too :)

Hugs,
Yulis

Lillemor said...

Just adorable Kylie!!!
I love the starshaped box, so beatiful!! Very nice decorated aswell, o true beaty!!!
Hugs Lillemor

Nicola said...

What an incredible creation Kylie, that Tilda is too cute and I love the star shaped box with so many adorable details!
Hugs Nicola xxx