Saturday, July 21, 2012

Baby Tilda

It is time for a new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges this week.
My bestie Karen is hosting and has a fantastic sketch to share.






The edges are all sanded to create a bit of a shabby feel and I've inked the main circle with DI Milled Lavender. The flowers and Pearls are all from Wild Orchid Crafts, the lovely corner and glitter heart are both by Melissa Francis.


I have inked up this little sweetheart for the first time. She is Baby Tilda from the Princes and Princesses collection. The papers are lovely Maja Design. 

I hope you get a chance to join us at The Sketchy Challenges this week! I know Karen would love to see the creations made using her fabby sketch. 

I'll be back tomorrow with my card for MDUC. Until then, have a lovely weekend!
Hugs x

2 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Kylie she is just beautiful and such divine detail! Chanelle xxx

Frouwke said...

Its a beauty!
grts
frouwke