Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Scooter Tilda - Mini World

Well friends, I almost didn't post this card. I just don't feel as though it is up to scratch. 
But I have decided that I will.... we're all human after all ;) This is the mini Scooter Tilda from the Turning Leaves collection. 


I was inspired by a card I saw of Claudia's a few weeks ago. I love the idea of the little circles however, I am really dissatisfied with my attempt..... so you know what? I'm just going to have to try it again aren't I?? 



I'll be back tomorrow with another card I made with a stamp from the new Turning Leaves collection. 
Until then, 
Hugs x

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Absolutely stunning. Just love this tag and your Tilda is colouring in beautifully. hugs Sharon

Nicola said...

How can you not be happy with this, it's gorgeous! Love the pretty paper, the fab design and your wonderful colouring. Your work is always an inspiration to me, and I can only dream of producing such quality!
Hugs Nicola xxx